This ice cream is the perfect sweet treat! This dairy free 'nice' cream is a nutrient rich dessert that almost anyone can enjoy! Make with pecans, a rich source of protein, fiber, iron and zinc. So eat up and ENJOY!
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Make Time: 8.5 Hours
Total Time: 8 Hours and 45 Minutes
Note: Keep in mind you need to freeze overnight!
Servings: 2 (we need to see how many calories this is, this might be 3 servings)
2 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil
1 Cup of Coconut Milk in a can (Cold)
1 Cup of Pecans (Chopped)
1/2 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
1/2 Teaspoon of Maple Syrup
2 Sealable Sandwich Bags
1. Hello! This ice cream is an 8 hour recipe that is well worth the wait!
2. Place your can of Coconut Milk in the refrigerator
3. Prepare your pan-seared bananas.
4. Slice your 4 bananas into rounds, measuring up to 0.5 inches (1.2 cm) thick
5. Preheat your top stove to medium/ high heat
6. In the sauté pan melt 1 tablespoon of coconut oil until it begins to foam.
7. Place the banana slices in oil and cook until the bottom of the sliced bananas turn golden brown.
8. Flip the slices and cook this side until golden brown again.
9. Place your sauteed bananas with coconut oil and place them into a sandwich bag.
10. Place in freezer overnight, minimum 8 hours.
11. Once your bananas are frozen (Takes about 8 Hours)
Blend frozen bananas in a high speed blender.
12. Blend and "Pulse" button your bananas until they start looking like large bread crumbs
13. "Pause" your blender and add your coconut milk! Blend until smooth.
14. Set blender aside and turn on stove top to cook your pecans.
15. Combine pecans, 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, cinnamon and maple syrup into your pan set at medium heat
16. Toss for 2-3 minutes until pecans are cooked through
17. When finished, add pecans to the ice-cream and mix in thoroughly.
18. Place the ice-cream into the freezer for about 1 hour to refreeze.
19. After 1 hour take ice-cream out and ENJOY!
Thank You For Watching!
Love & Antioxidants,